Monday, December 18, 2017
Tiger Claw Radio #214 - Christmas Series #1
Eingestellt von Critical Failure um 2:13 AM
Labels: Critical Failure, podcast, TCR
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. I came from the far future to inform the past that Death Adder was right. Quantum Break is a turd wrapped in turd flavored pita bread. But don't worry, you knowing this will in no way affect the timeline because the story is perfect and cannot be debated. In other words, we got a lot of dummies on this planet.
2. What is best in life, Cheesy Taco flavoring or Fiesta Chicken?
3. You ever get that feeling that kids need more sleep, but modern gadgets emit so much noise, that they can't calm down and rest? I had to do that today.
4. This is what happens when I don't get triggered by your opinions over the course of 4 recordings. I'm forced to resort to trivial banter. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
5. I've played Duke Nukem Forever over the course of the week and it's not nearly as bad as the fanbois said it is. It's not classic Duke 3D, that is true. However, as a hater of finding Red Keys, I greatly appreciate dealing with heavily scripted events. Your thoughts? P.S. Kaiser is finally doing a Duke Nukem night with Forever. Multiplayer ping is way better than 3D after testing a few matches with him.
1. I lol'ed at the great project that is figuring out how passwords are generated. Are you sure you went to school and read books? :p