Sunday, August 14, 2016
Tiger Claw Radio #171 - The Mail Room
Download the episode from the podomatic page.
Eingestellt von Critical Failure um 6:57 PM
Labels: Critical Failure, podcast, TCR
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. I'm sorry, Cendoo, for assuming you did more than the initial setup for the Archive page. I heard you were maintaining the page like 3 years ago and I should have confirmed before including your name on the topic.ReplyDelete
2. I initially was just going to post the TNR podcast on my channel since I don't cater to a specific audience that demands I upload only card games or vidja games described in a steamy and sensual manner. To pretend it is a big deal, I made a new channel called The Next Round Network and will upload at least TNR, Rambling Pro Gamers, and TCR since you asked for that.
I still haven't gotten word back besides from you, CF. I got one yes vote to upload the TNR podcast and silence from everyone else, so I'll use the Republic system and assume no vote means yes.
I do want these bastards I call friend to respond so I know to include their podcasts on the channel. Archive.org is a great site to host the mp3, the web site is a wonderful place to gather the bros, YouTube is probably a better choice for helping the website get noticed in a syndicated format. I liken it to you with Podomatic.
I think it'll work out to just do the podcasts since everyone on the TNR don't upload their podcasts to YouTube to begin with.
3. When I think of Gaymer, I think of gays! It is almost as bad as calling myself a shitter or even worse, an egg beater...(boston accent)IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING OVER HERE!!!
4. @42:00 I think that is exactly how Vintage reacted, but sped upDelete
5. I use Enhance Steam to fact check sales and I know for a fact the major publishers have been lax on the deep discounts during the major sales as Vintage mentioned. However, to my surprise, their better discounts on average occur when there isn't an announced sale. I highly recommend PC Master Rental-lers get Enhanced Steam so they can quickly check for the best deal for Steam.
6. You wear glasses? And work in IT? Fully embracing your nerdom, my friend.
I think CF's Caffeine-Free Diet Coke was loaded with jet fuel! This podcast can NEVER be topped, I am retiring from the podcast game as of this very moment.ReplyDelete
10 out of 10
Also, yeah I take back what I said about Mighty No. 9 from 3 months ago, that game looks like shit, 5 bucks at the most.ReplyDelete